Annual tuition fees (inclusive of before and after school supervision; all-inclusive fees are unique to Armbrae) for the 2018/19 academic year are as follows:
- Junior School (Grades Primary-6): $15,350 (includes 8am drop-off and after-school supervision until 5:30pm and for Grade Primary, 8am drop-off and after-school supervision with a dedicated supervisor until 5:30pm)
- Senior School (Grades 7-12): $15,875
- Preschool for 3 year olds: $6,050 (8am-Noon); $12,700 (8am-5:30pm; includes lunch)
- Junior Primary for 4 year olds: $12,700 (8am-5:30pm; includes lunch) * Full Day Option Only
- See conditions below
For Grade Primary to Grade 12, this is a one-time Admission Fee of $2500 as a condition of attendance at the School for each of the first two children in a family. The Fee is payable by August 1, 2018, or immediately upon enrolment after that. This fee must be received in full prior to the student's first day in the School.
The wearing of a prescribed uniform, which must be purchased from the School's Uniform Shop, is a condition of attendance for all students enrolled at Armbrae Academy.
Withdrawal by Request
The Headmaster has the right to request, at anytime, the immediate withdrawal of any student whose presence in the school the Headmaster considers to be undesirable; students may be asked to withdraw either because of poor academic performance or because of misbehaviour.
- Fees are non-refundable. Once a student is accepted, parents are liable for the full annual fee regardless of when a student leaves or for what reason, unless the school is successful in refilling the spot in your child’s grade. If the spot is refilled, then a refund will be made on a pro-rated basis.
- An interest rate of 2% will be charged the first day of every month to any outstanding accounts including those where post dated cheques do not clear.
- All returned cheques will be charged and additional fee of $50.00 each.
- There is a 5% discount for the second child and a 10% discount for each additional child after the second.