Armbrae Academy is one of the top independent schools in the country. It is a fully accredited member of CAIS (Canadian Accredited Independent Schools) and offers an enriched university preparatory curriculum that can culminate in Advanced Placement (AP) credits in the high school. Armbrae is a co-educational, non-denominational, day school of 250 students from Grades Preschool through Grade 12.
French Teacher, Grade 12
We are seeking applications for the position of a French Teacher to teach Grade 12. This position reports to the Senior School Director.
Start Date: January 3, 2019 for the remainder of the academic year.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- A relevant Bachelor's degree and a Bachelor of Education
- Experience teaching French in a senior school environment particularly Grade 12
- Experience teaching French with creative and exciting program
- Prepare materials for lectures and presentations
- Issue interim reports and end of term reports
- Supervise classes carefully to ensure all students are learning in a safe, constructive environment
- Participate in parent-teacher meetings, faculty meetings, etc.
- Involvement with extra-curricular school activities
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior School Director and/or the Head of School
We appreciate the interest from all applicants, but we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applications to be submitted to Karen Fougere, Interim Head of School via: email@example.com
If you are interested in being on our Substitute List, please send a CV, a letter stating the grades (Preschool to Grade 12) and subjects you are most qualified in, and the names and contact info of three references by mail, fax, or e-mail to: